THE EQUITY FUND
This is a UCITS (undertaking for collective investments In Securities)
175 billion CFA or approximately $250 million
$100 per share
USD rate per dollar
Total available shares
Class of Shares
10% of capital on less than 100 shares or 5% on over 100 shares bought
2% Per Annum of AUM
20% on all accrued profits
8-32% per annum dependent on performance
Base dividend rate
Minimum Number of Shares to buy
01 or 70,000frs
Maximum Number of Shares to buy
10,000 come with voting rights of 1 per thousand
Yes, portfolio is insured
Advantages of the Fortune Equity Fund:
- Annual dividends are paid to you starting from 8% up to 36% depending on performance
- You own shares of the fund and can freely sell them to anyone else or the company if you want to redeem your funds or want your money back.
- No lock up period. If you need your funds you can simply give a 30-day notice and your funds will be made available to you or you can sell the shares to a new subscriber.
- With an insurance in place to protect the portfolio against force-majeure, your capital is as secure as it can be.
- You can start investing by buying just one share or from $100
- Risk is shared by all the shareholders and that includes the company. So, there is a mutual interest for performance.
- As the value of the fund increases so too does the value of your shares. So you make money three fold, dividends paid by the company, profits from investments and increase in the value of the shares you own.
- You can only buy a maximum of 10,000shares.